Videos are hosted via Vimeo. Please ensure to whitelist Vimeo.com if you have problems streaming.
Who should attend this training?
Participants who wish to gain a fundamental understanding or a refresher of the key elements of the Australian tax system. This includes trainees, graduates, those returning to the industry/workforce, BAS agents or bookkeepers.
The online learning system includes the following features:
- Videos automatically pause when the learner switches to another window and resume when switched back.
This promotes learner engagement and minimises distruption.
- Certificate upon completion of each module.
- CPD transcript
- Pop quizzes and a final assessment.
- Practice Tips – visuals from the previous video you can click to download.
- Each module available for 12 months from registration.
Group Leader Dashboard – Tools for employers and training administrators
- Enrol your learners directly with their name and email.
- Group code enrolment option – generate your own enrolment code and provide to your staff to enrol themselves. Codes can be restricted to email addresses from your own domain or IP address.
- Monitor your learners’ progress at any time.
BBus (Accounting), CPA
Senior Tax Trainer
Lee-Ann brings over 19 years of tax training experience and is well regarded as an enthusiastic, approachable and engaging presenter. Her strong tax technical knowledge was developed at the Australian Taxation Office, where she held various technical, audit and training roles. Lee-Ann’s passion for tax training began in 2001 after joining Webb Martin Training and continues on at TaxBanter. From this time, Lee-Ann has continued delivering tax technical training sessions for various providers, including boutique training organisations and professional associations.
Lee-Ann’s strong technical knowledge and enthusiastic training style ensures that all participants, from the graduate to the partner, receive maximum value from each training session.